Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Guiding Local Dives 12-15/10/2018

Some great cross-pollination happened this weekend. First off, David Watson (whom I had met at the GUE conference) came up from California and I took him and Aron Tremble on a tour of Porteau Cove. Then Heison Chak (whom I had also met at the Conference) contacted me to act as a dive guide to his old friend Dicky Leung, who had only ever dove fresh water. All of them got a great exposure to what the beautiful waters of BC have to offer! It was also a great excuse to take two days off of work.

A great group photo of myself, Dave and Aron at Porteau.


Me playing tag with a ling cod.


A photo of Dicky and myself at Whytecliff.


A great picture of an encounter with a seal sunning itself on a rock (look closely).


And a happy diver!




No comments:

Post a Comment